Sunday, January 29, 2012

Beautiful day!

It's a beautiful sun filled day today! Still a bit cold to be outside but I'm lovin' watching the birds play in the sun out my window. I can't wait for spring. I've got to get my hands in the dirt!
Friday evening I ended up pinning to long and didn't get much of anything else done. It's so easy to get lost in time at Pinterest. It's addicting! Not that I need yet another addiction. Yesterday I spent some time with friends playing spades. We have a blast talking, laughing and just hanging out. I'm so happy to have so many old friends to share great memories with. Really needed the break too. This morning I've done a couple forum sets but need to get the names added and deliver them to Tag Tramps. José and Anna do some beautiful taggin' in there! Well, there's a big long list of To Do's on my desk so I better get busy. I'll leave you for now with this question... Of all the tags you have, what theme do you find yourself using most?

No comments:

Post a Comment