Monday, January 23, 2012

First Post

Hello everyone thanks for stopping by :)
First of all big thank yous!
Thank you Melissa for help with my background!
Thank you Carita for the beautiful Scrap Kit!


Just thought I'd give this a try.

I've pulled a lot of hair just getting this far so we'll see how it goes. 
I'm not trying to do anything fancy here but wanted it to be cute :)
The plan is mostly just an easy place for me to get messages out for all that are interested.
Occasionally I'll show off some tags.
Every now an then, someone will ask how I did this or that so I'm thinking this might be an easy place to post some quick tuts or short how to's.

Who knows, there may be some contests or challenges along the way.
Prizes are always fun! 

P.S. I'll get this thing figured out I hope and can link to everything as it should be.

2 comments:

  1. Wohooo Contee
    you girl rock
    and this blog too
    can't wait to see what you have under your cap.....lol
    big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good, Contee. Thumbs up.
    Can't wait either what you come up with.

    Good luck!

    Love and hugs

    ReplyDelete